The website www.tantratshirts.com is an independent operation of Tantra India- the owners of the intellectual property related to the Tantra brand and the “Tantra” trademark. As the online visitor, if you wish to continue browsing and using our website, you are automatically agreeing to comply with the terms and conditions that are subjected to further updates and modifications by Tantra at any time without any prior notice.
The term ‘Tantra’ ‘Tantratshirts.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tantra, 73 ‘A’ Mittal Tower, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you disagree with any parts of these terms and conditions and the changes that may be made to them, you may not use our website. However, if you continue, your acceptance of these terms will stand as legally valid as would a written document bearing your signature. The terms and conditions that you agree with are mentioned below:
The terms and conditions declared here may be supplemented, amended, replaced or revised at any time, without any notice.
If you make any purchase or intend to make any purchase on this or other websites that are owned or operated by Tantra, you will signify your agreement with the following terms:
- Tantra will not be responsible for any of your actions and if you are found guilty of any wrongful acts like fraud, deliberate omissions and neglect, Tantra will have every right to charge legal measures against you.
- It is the responsibility of Tantra to provide accurate information on the different products and services being offered on this website. However in case of accidental errors relating to the product details like pricing, supply, shipping and availability, Tantra will have the right to change the wrong information without being obliged to sell its products and services with regards to its initial mistaken price and details.
- All the products will be shipped in accordance with the method mentioned specifically in those orders. However, if Tantra sends you any product via an alternate method, you will not be required to pay for any additional charges.
- The colour and size of the products may vary from their visual presentations on the website. However, if you wish to return the product, make sure that it is returned in its pristine packaged condition without tears or damages to the address given in the invoice within 14 days after it has been received by you.
- You cannot cancel an order after it has been processed. You may return it to Tantra after you have received it while complying with the return conditions which are mentioned in these terms and agreements.
- Tantra will not be subjected to scrutiny in case it fails to uphold any of the terms and conditions mentioned herein if certain circumstances that are outside its control prohibit it from doing so. These circumstances include but are not limited to explosions, war, civil strife, governmental policies, weather conditions, traffic issues, obstruction of public/private roads or/and highways, industrial crisis, lockouts, strikes, any event restraining the labour force, accidents, mechanical failure, outbreak of any contagious diseases, or any other act of God or natural disasters like earthquake, fire and floods.
- The website www.tantratshirts.com is operated by Tantra which shall retain all the ownership and proprietary rights, intellectual property rights. The title, right and interest in and over the website should belong to Tantra alone. It has sole copyright over its designs, terms and references within the website which therefore cannot be copied / transmitted for any commercial purpose. Not a single clause in these terms and conditions can be used to give you the right or title to the ownership and use of the Trade Marks and Intellectual property. When you purchase any of the products here on the website, the intellectual properties associated with the products shall not be transferred to you.
- If a product is lost in transit or has been found to be faulty in terms of market conditions, Tantra will consider itself liable that is limited to the value of the product that was purchased along with shipping charges which may have been included. However Tantra will not be held accountable for any direct/indirect costs that the visitor may have incurred while making the purchase or intending to make the purchase of products and services offered on the sites.
- In case any links have been provided on this website for any external websites, Tantra cannot be held accountable for any consequences that users/visitors can face by clicking on those links.
- If you have to report any issue that you think violates copyright, please mail your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tantra has the authority to transfer or assign parts or all of the obligations or rights mentioned in this Agreement without offering prior notice to its users.
- This Agreement has been construed in regards to the Laws of India and is thus subjected to it. The parties involved hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
- If there are any disputes among the Parties involved, out of or in connection with the terms and agreements mentioned herein, the Parties will settle the issue amicably. In case no amicable settlements can be reached, all such controversies, disputes and differences will be handled in accordance with the provisions of Arbitration and conciliation Act, 1996.